Take a picture of your workspace.
Show your pencil case and what's inside.
Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
Lineart or coloring?
Who/what inspires you?
Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
Do you have any OCs?
Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
Favorite thing to draw?
Least favorite thing to draw?
Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
12. Any weird artist behavior you admit doing?
The Women’s Day’s tomorrow.
A weird holiday.
She was known as Hummingbird. Dan claimed it’s because she’s so tiny and unique, Margaret always laughed and objected that it’s more likely has something to do with the bird’s manner of eating more than it weights. Dan said many things. He was her odd half-friend who both regretted that the girl was a lesbian and treated her like he was an older brother. “Or, rather, younger” - red-headed woman smiled again to her thoughts. All the his girlfriends, and races, and even less lawful stuff that the Boss made him do - Margaret cared and didn’t care at once. After all, she’s working for the Boss as well now.
- How long will it take? - Margaret sat back, reaching for her bag with the Dragunov babe inside. Here you go. It’s nice to be a sniper - thus you are far from dead targets,and even further from dead friends.
Dan wasn’t answering. Margaret knew the answer.
- Good luck, - she nodded and pursed her lips, red only because of lipstick on, but white underneath it.- Good luck, Blonde.
*hugs back* Thank you.I’m glad I haven’t told anything anyone then. It might have taken longer.
- Who is louder?
- Who is more experimental?
- Who takes more risks?
- Do they fuck or make love?
- Lights on or off?
- Who is more likely to be caught masturbating?
- Who is more likely to suggest a threesome?
- Has either stolen the other’s underwear?
- Who comes first?
- Who is better at oral and who prefers it?
- Who is more submissive?
- Who usually initiates things?
- Who is more sensitive?
- Who has the most patience?
- Which kinks do they share?
please do the thing
Just went through all the old accounts of that
I feel completely nothing about the situation or person any more. Good.
Offline again, pretty much all the time.
Still, I do visit the site, so message me if there’s a need.
Online name generators saves lives lol. Most of my book’s characters names are all just random names that I juat thought up and somehow fit. You can use modern names ypu know, even it being a medieval world can have names like today. :)
Yes, I thought so too, shall have a look later. Thank you for reminding C:
There’s a post-20-year-war medieval fantasy world and, as far as it goes, I’ve got three characters.
One is a young woman, who got lost as a little girl before the war. She was found by a travelling circus, and trained to dance and entertain. The girl is sure that she is an orphan, which is not exactly true.
Another man makes swords and teaches sword fighting. During the war he finds a boy and saves his life, so the boy stays, because the man thinks he’s so alike to his missing daughter, but things go a little bit out of control when his step-son falls in love with his saviour.
I still don’t know what shall I do with the names though.